Louisville Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
We take pride in the professional, friendly service we provide to every client. We may work quickly and aggressively – but we always take the time to talk with our clients about their case.
To learn more about how we can help you, contact us today. Call or submit our online form. We offer free consultations with no obligations.
Standing up for Victims of Nursing Home Abuse
- Bedsores & open wounds
- Malnutrition & dehydration
- Errors in medication
Nursing Home Abuse FAQ
The most common signs of emotional abuse are:
- Depression & anxiety
- Withdrawal from people and activities
- Reluctance to speak or make eye contact
- Attempts by the nursing home to prevent residents from phone calls or visits
- Changes in eating or sleeping that are unrelated to health conditions
Depending on the case, it can take several weeks to several years for nursing home victims to receive fair justice and compensation.